Sarah graduated from law school in May 2019 where she focused on public interest work and family law. She is now excitedly beginning her family law legal career. Sarah is dedicated to her work and driven by her desire to help people. Before entering law school, Sarah ran a teen center for the Boys and Girls Club. It was there that Sarah saw the affects that family law legal disputes had on the teens and their families, and she knew she wanted to be a part of the solution to ensure that every child is taken care of in the best possible manner. That passion drives Sarah to be the best family law attorney she can be every day.
When Sarah isn’t wearing her attorney hat, she is usually baking macarons (and failing), obsessing over her dog, golfing with her husband (and losing spectacularly), biking through Washington with her dad, and mostly trying to convince her husband to get another dog (one just doesn’t cut it!).
J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2019
- CALI award winner- UCC Sales
- CALI award winner- Street Law
- Auction Logistics Chair, Public Interest Law Foundation, Seattle University School of Law
- Legal Internship, Northwest Justice Project, Family Law unit, 2019
- Legal Internship, Center for Children and Youth Justice, 2017
- Legal Internship, Youth Education and Advocacy Program Intern, Access to Justice Institute, Seattle University School of Law, 2017-2019
B.A., Pacific Lutheran University, 2014