Call now to get the personal attention you deserve and to learn more about your rights and options. We are experienced Washington State divorce attorneys. We assist divorcing spouses and people throughout Western Washington with any kind of family law matter.Your Choice of Washington Divorce Attorneys Matters
Making the decision to get a divorce is never easy. The choice is one that will have lasting repercussions on the rest of your life, especially if children are involved. When choosing from the long list of Washington divorce lawyers, making the right choice is just as important. Your proceedings could last many months, so it’s vital that you retain a knowledgeable attorney who believes in your case.
Our divorce lawyers believe that trust is the most important element between attorney and client, especially in cases involving family law. A solid working relationship with your Washington family law attorneys is essential when you’re dealing with sensitive issues involving support, paternity, legal separation, custody, and visitation. The end result of your case will likely affect the rest of your life.
The primary goal of our legal team is to assist you in making tough decisions by supplying you with the proper legal knowledge and resources. Whether your proceedings are settled through negotiation or through the court, success depends on teamwork and a solid working relationship with your legal representative.
When children and custody issues are involved, a clear understanding of family law will help guide you through the decision making process. Your life, and the lives of your children, will depend upon making choices that help you attain your goals. Our Washington family law lawyers will be there with you, every step of the way, so you know your rights and the rights of your children are being protected.Building Solid Communication With our Legal Professionals
Trust is built on a solid foundation. From the start of your case, it’s important that you and one of our WA State lawyers are on the same page. Our working relationship must be built on honest communication. Our Washington family law attorneys will listen and learn about the details of your particular situation.
This is the time that you should outline your goals to us, so that we can fully understand what is most important to you. No one knows your family’s needs better than you, and our legal team believes that achieving your goals is our top priority.
After we have all of the details, we will begin the work of strategically planning your case. Again, communication is a key element of this process as we work together to create a plan. The early decisions you make with us are some of the most important. Making poor decisions at early stage could seriously hinder your options down the line.A Clearer Understanding
Family law in Washington State is complex, and often ambiguous in nature. Our Washington family law attorneys will help to simplify these laws so you have a better understanding of how they work. This area of law is flexible so as to give judges more discretion when they render a verdict in each case. Our Washington family law lawyers understand the intricacies involved with this type of law, and how it’s often implemented.
There are many subtleties associated with family law, so even though the concepts might seem straightforward, effective execution can be anything but. These nuances are not beyond comprehension, but there is no substitute for experience when there is so much at stake. Our Washington divorce lawyers understand these complexities, and will advise you accordingly throughout your proceedings.Our Washington Divorce Lawyers Help you Move Forward With Your Life
A separation can take a heavy emotional toll on everyone involved. Legal proceedings can often have a devastating effect on one’s emotional and physical health. Studies indicate that a divorce is one of the most stressful events a person can endure in their lifetime. Our Washington family law attorneys believe that compassion is an essential part of every case they work on.
Emotions often run very high during these types of proceedings, especially when some of the issues are heavily contested by both parties. Our Washington family law lawyers recognize the sensitive nature of issues that involve child custody, child support, and parenting arrangements. When emotions start boiling, it can be difficult to make sound decisions, and that’s when our Washington divorce attorneys will help you maintain control of the situation.
While sometimes it is necessary to put up a fight and go charging into court, our Washington divorce lawyers believe that artful negotiation usually reaps better end results. When both parties seek to work together, the process is far easier in the long run, and takes less of an emotional toll.
While skillful negotiation is preferred, it is not always possible, and much of this depends on your spouse. When there is no way to find a middle ground, our Washington family law attorneys will aggressively fight on your behalf, even if we have to go to court.
With decades of experience dealing with sensitive family issues, our Washington family law lawyers realize that compassion is one of the most important attributes when dealing with Washington State clients. They can give you sound legal guidance when seeking information on mediation, uncontested cases, or any other aspect. Most importantly, they will be there with you every step of the way, helping you take the next step toward your new life.Our Firm Handles all Areas of Family Law
Our qualified Washington divorce attorneys are skilled and experienced in virtually any variety of family law. Undoubtedly, your situation is unique, but the goal of our Washington divorce lawyers is to help you conceive a plan that benefits you and those closest to you.
Our Washington divorce attorneys can help you with the following types of situations:
- Uncontested divorce cases – The benefits of settling your separation outside of court are substantial. An uncontested divorce most always has a smaller emotional impact on everyone involved, and our Washington divorce lawyers can outline the benefits of filing for an uncontested divorce.
- Collaborative cases – A collaborative divorce can be a cost-effective way for you to handle your divorce proceedings outside of Washington court. During your consultation, we can help you determine if this is a good idea for you.
- Same sex couples – Our Washington divorce attorneys can help you and your partner decide which variety of parting ways is best suited to you and your family.
- Property division – There is often a lot of emotions that come up during this part of the process. Many people have a strong attachment to their personal possessions for a wide variety of reasons. Our Washington divorce lawyers will help you deal with how your property is divided, whether it be land, automobiles, jewelry, or other assets.
- Child custody – In cases involving custody it is vital that you have a good working relationship with one of our Washington family law attorneys. Child custody issues are often the most sensitive, and deciding who your child will live with is obviously important to everyone involved. Our Washington family law lawyers will seek to help you and your spouse reach an amicable solution that benefits your loved ones.
- Child support – In this state, it is required for both parents to pay child support. The amount they pay is based on factors such as net income, your child’s expenses, and the age of the child. If there is more than one child then this will also be a factor. Our Washington divorce attorneys will help you better understand child support laws, and how they can affect everyone involved.
- Spousal maintenance – Whether you are seeking alimony from your former partner or you’re the one providing it, it’s important that you protect your legal rights. Our Washington divorce lawyers will make sure that your best interests are being legally recognized.
- Temporary support – Sometimes temporary support is needed when your WA State proceedings drag on over a period of many months to a year. If you are struggling financially during this period because of losing your spouse’s income, then our lawyers can help you file for temporary support.
- Complex cases – Often, there are complex issues involved during a legal separation, and these issues often involve your well-being, livelihood, and financial future. Our Washington divorce attorneys will aggressively fight to protect assets that include pensions, a family business, life insurance plans, and many other high-value assets.
If you want a legal professional on your side who will fight to protect your rights throughout your divorce proceedings, then contact us today for a case evaluation. We will help you navigate the complex waters of your separation so you can make an informed decision regarding your future.